Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by sf30098 <sf...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/27 23:01:09 UTC

Support needed

I need someone with substantial knowledge in Nutch, Java and Lucene and have
customised the system before. In particular, this should be related to image
indexing and geo-positioning.

if possible (either or, is good as well).

The job role will be on providing supports and advice on how to go about
implementing such system..

This includes:
1. replying questions and providing guidance in implementation
2. reviewing codes and providing suggestions as to how to improve.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Re: Support needed

Posted by Sudhi Seshachala <su...@yahoo.com>.
As a very old nutch user an developer of plugins and even implemented nutch in some products - I could help you.
I am based in Houston, Texas -- skype me on hooduku

sudhi