Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/03/22 17:50:03 UTC

Tag for TSSS demo code

I've created a tag corresponding to the code used to build the demo
(r520715) and added a trivial pom to build the lot. To build:
   $ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/
java/tsss-demo
   $ mvn install

I did not change the versions in the poms so they are using the same
ones as trunk. To avoid conflict in the snapshot repo we should not
deploy jars built from this.

--
Jeremy

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On 3/27/07, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On 3/27/07, Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for late replies Simon, I am offsite in India for the next two
> > weeks.
> >
> > Regarding the SCDL, there was a post earlier in the list with the SCDL
> > (from
> > me). You can use the calculator scdl in core-samples and remove the
> > client
> > component, also each component needs to be targeted with a runtimeId
> > attribute. Obviously, you will have to start the targeted node on a
> > different JMX port, before you deploy the SCDL.
> >
> > On the execption, IIRC, you can register a formatter that will print the
> >
> > required information.
> >
> > HTH
> > Meeraj
> >

> > >From: "Simon Laws" <si...@googlemail.com>
> > >To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
> > >Subject: Re: Tag for TSSS demo code
> > >Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:54:43 +0100

> > 2.0-alpha2-incubating

Yeah, it works. Found your mail from last week  Meeraj and all is well.
Thanks for the help everyone.

Simon

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

RE: Tag for TSSS demo code

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <m....@hotmail.co.uk>.
Simon,

You get this error, when one or more of the eager init web services fail to
start. If you debug the exception thrown, will include the causes for the
eager init failure.

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Tag for TSSS demo code