Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/03/25 12:18:30 UTC

OfBiz INR Problem

I setup shop with INR as my currency, then I add products with INR but in the
product page it display as $0.00. Any idea?

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Sanjeev Gupta <su...@sanjeevg.com>.
u might want to recheck general.properties to ensure that
currency.uom.id.default=INR; and restart ur server..

-----
Rgds
Sanjeev
www.sanjeevg.com
@sanjeevgcom

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Praveen Agarwal <pr...@gmail.com>.
Have u passed the Currency UOM Id as INR while rendering the Price, like:-

 <@ofbizCurrency amount=amount isoCode=INR />

Thanks,

Praveen Agrawal

Solveda India

(formerly known as Salmon India)

Ph. +91-9971771837

Email. pagrawal@solveda.com

Skype.  praveen.agrawal18

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Could you please check default currency UOM in general.properties?

What is your productStore.defaultCurrencyUomId?

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
Currently I set up "Default" as my price type

Re: OfBiz INR Problem

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
What is the type of product prices you have setup?

Jacopo