Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Arun Katkere <ka...@praja.com> on 2000/10/10 16:30:41 UTC

RE: Javadoc excludes

We use <copydir> which takes both includes and excludes to copy selected
source files to a scratch dir and we run <javadoc> in that scratch
directory. If you keep the scratch dir around (except with a "clean"
atrget), this is not very expensive since<copydir> is intelligent enough to
copy only changed files.

An admittedly ugly solution. Does anyone know of a better one?

-arun

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 DS> Yeah, that was my temporary solution.  I was just wondering if
 DS> there was a way to use the 'exclude' tags since they seem much
 DS> cleaner (and intuitive).

I know, it has been proposed several times but noone has submitted a
patch to implement it yet 8^).

 DS> On another note, does anybody know how to pass arguments to the
 DS> VM through javadoc?

Take a look at the additionalparam attribute.

Stefan