Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Raja <ye...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/30 19:46:00 UTC

Ignite Yarn Deployment

Hi,

I have deployed Ignite on a Hadoop Yarn cluster and I wanted to pass a
configuration file as part of the deployment so that each node picks that
config file. say for example I want to pass a 'log4j.properties'

How do I upload/deploy config files as part of Ignite/Yarn deployment

Thanking you
Raja

Re: Ignite Yarn Deployment

Posted by Nikolai Tikhonov <nt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think you can use *IGNITE_USERS_LIBS *properties for it. Files from the
property will be availible in classpath.