Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Vuu Capital <sa...@mail-vuucapital.net> on 2021/03/11 13:22:03 UTC

A huge international company is searching for productive collaboration (business offer#6888888)

Greetings . My name is Ronna Reeves, and I am a representative of an international holdingĀ Brittani Speaks Capital. Because of the pandemic situation, a big amount of companies were forced to stop activity. We're now wanting to find new business partners for long-term collaboration. In case you are still active, please contact us and we'll direct you ourĀ  business offer.
If you have no interest in our cooperation, then contact us and we'll delete you from our mailing database.
Best wishes,
Brittani Capital