Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ahmed Raza Khan <ah...@amicontech.com> on 2007/12/19 15:16:21 UTC

refreshing a page doesn't commit a transaction

Hi

    How can I make sure in Ofbiz that a refreshing a page doesn't commit a
transaction

    For example if a I m on createPayment page just created a paymentId
again refreshes the page it makes a new payment Id.

    If I m using request-redirect and refresh the page then payment Id is
not created but I gets error message on the page.

   So even though user refresher a page it should show the page but not
create a new payment id

Thanks in advance

Ahmed Raza

Amicon Technologies Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

Re: refreshing a page doesn't commit a transaction

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Sometimes ago I thougth about introducing a Synchronizer token pattern, did not find the time yet...

http://markmail.org/message/eup3gac2scper6du#query:+page:1+mid:jb2aiwlaef4sqof7+state:results

Any help is welcome...

Jacques

De : "Ahmed Raza Khan" <ah...@amicontech.com>