Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/29 03:50:42 UTC

HBASE-4377 build .META. table offline

Hi,
Please review patch for trunk v5 and provide your comments.

I plan to integrate this feature next week.

Thanks

Re: HBASE-4377 build .META. table offline

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 2:06 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is no change in region server related API in hbase-4377.0.90.v6.patch
> Rolling restart should work.
>
> Will double check.

No need.

I  had my issues in a twist.  I thought this issue added API.

St.Ack

Re: HBASE-4377 build .META. table offline

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Stack,

This code assumes that hbase is completely offline so I don't think rolling
restart is relevant.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: HBASE-4377 build .META. table offline

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.