Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Jordan Baker <su...@rogers.com> on 2002/11/12 00:27:36 UTC

error document continues

I'm still looking into this.  What I've found so far:

I have foo.epl, deliberately to cause a server error:

[- @()(sdAFOK:LASFL:ASFKLASF ASF AKSF -]

When I try to access it access.log is saying the request status is 200
not 500.

What gives? I have my EMBPERL_OPTIONS as set below for optReturnErrors

Any help would be appreciated...

Jordan Baker
jbb@contradix.comĀ

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Hi,

your config seems to be ok and should work for normal Embperl files. I have
never tried it with Embperl::Object, maybe Embperl::Object is not correctly
passing the error back.

Could you see if you get the same result with an normal Embperl file?

Gerald