Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sai Pavan Gadde <id...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/13 05:45:20 UTC

HBase- Hive Integration

Hi,

I am using hadoop-2.2.0 , HBASE-0.96.1.1-hadoop2 and hive-0.11.0 version
for a project. I got a requirement such that i have to integrate hbase to
hive , so that table reflection should happens.

while  i am doing this, i got error like TARGET INNOVOCATION EXCEPTION.
This is because jar file target missing. please suggest me to overcome the
problem

--
*THANKS & REGARDS,*
G.SAI PAVAN,

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Sai Pavan Gadde <id...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you for replies,

Looking for more suggestions

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Sai Pavan Gadde <id...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Sai Pavan Gadde <id...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by "Tapper, Gunnar" <gu...@hp.com>.
0.94 AFAIK. I'll ask one of the people working on Trafodion to provide more info. Stay tuned.

Sincerely,

Gunnar

“People don’t know what they want until you show it to them… Our task is to read things that are not yet on the page.” — Steve Jobs

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

RE: HBase- Hive Integration

Re: HBase- Hive Integration

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.