Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Justin Deoliveira <jd...@openplans.org> on 2007/03/27 04:34:29 UTC

Including build number in mail subject line

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone knows of a good way to setup the subject line
of the mailer so that the build number is included. Or perhaps some
other way to set up the subject line so that build notification messages
don't get thrown into the same thread by a mail client.

Thanks.

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project

Re: Including build number in mail subject line

Posted by Thierry Lach <th...@gmail.com>.
Please put it into Jira as an enhancement request.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't possible for now.

Emmanuel