Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by James Malone <ja...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/04/08 22:37:49 UTC

PROPOSAL: Apache Beam (virtual) meeting: 05/11/2016 08:00 - 11:00 Pacific time

Hello everyone,

I'd like to propose holding a meeting in May to discuss a few Apache Beam
topics. This could be a good venue to discuss design proposals, gather
technical feedback, and the state of the Beam community. My thinking is we
will be able to cover two or three Apache Beam topics in depth over the
course of a few hours.

To make the meeting accessible to the community, I propose a virtual
meeting on:

Wednesday May 11th (2016/05/11)
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific

Since time may be limited, I propose agenda items recommended by the PPMC
are given preferences. Before the meeting we can finalize the method used
for the virtual meeting (like Google hangouts) and the finalized agenda.
I'm also happy to volunteer myself for taking notes and coordinating the
event.

Best,

James

Re: PROPOSAL: Apache Beam (virtual) meeting: 05/11/2016 08:00 - 11:00 Pacific time

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.
5/4/2016 works for me.

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Should work for me as well!

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 7:04 PM, James Malone <

Posted by James Malone <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
Sounds like we have broad consensus on the following:

    Date: 5/4/2016

Posted by Robert Bradshaw <ro...@google.com.INVALID>.
Either works for me.

Posted by Milindu Sanoj Kumarage <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Either works for me.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.
Anytime works for me.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi James,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: PROPOSAL: Apache Beam (virtual) meeting: 05/11/2016 08:00 - 11:00 Pacific time

Posted by James Malone <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
Hey JB,

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.
That works for me.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: PROPOSAL: Apache Beam (virtual) meeting: 05/11/2016 08:00 - 11:00 Pacific time

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi James,

--