Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Vivek Anand <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/23 08:47:47 UTC

Storm Zipkin Integration

Hi,

We are using storm in one of our projects, I was wondering if there is an
integration with Zipkin in the roadmap or some other distributed tracing
mechanism is planned (or already there).

Also, we have one use case where we need to audit the tuples that flow
through our topologies. That is, we listen to a stream of events from Kafka
(sent by upstream systems), process them in our Storm topology and push it
to Kafka again. We need some auditing + tracing for these events in Storm.

I wanted to know if there is anything already planned for Storm or some
libraries/ frameworks for auditing and tracing people are already using for
this purpose in Storm.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vivek