Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Egor Chernodarov <eg...@zarinsk.dem.ru> on 2005/09/16 08:25:25 UTC

Re[2]: Prune

Hello, Gal!

As I understood all queries must be in the lucene syntax.
Example from archive of maillist:
########Example of queries########
#    delete docs from www.cnn.com
url:"www cnn com"

#    delete docs that contain "p0rn" in their content,
#    but not "study" or "research", and which come from www.cnn.com
content:p0rn -content:(study research) +url:"www cnn com"

#    delete docs in Swahili language
lang:sw

Friday, September 16, 2005, 3:42:40 AM, âû ïèñàëè:

Gal Nitzan> Hi Ferenc,

Gal Nitzan> Thank you for the information, regrettably I
Gal Nitzan> didn't figure it out yet.

Gal Nitzan> Do you mean to write a text file on which every line contains
Gal Nitzan> +url:sample.com , and it shall remove that site from the index?

Gal Nitzan> Thanks,

Gal Nitzan> Gal

--
Best regards,
 Chernodarov Egor

Re: Prune

Posted by Gal Nitzan <gn...@usa.net>.
Hi Egor,

Thank you very much! that was i was looking for :)

Gal