Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by moch <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/23 07:36:31 UTC

A question about tomcat5 HA

   I have a question about HA. I have 2 tomcat running at 2 machine and I want to make machine A as a master node, machine as a slave node. All request goes to machine A, and if A crash, B will take all the request. If A is started again, A will be master again.

    I use Apache2.0.48 + jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2.0.2-win32-apache2.0.43 as load balance. and in workers.properties, I set lb_factor=100 to A and lb_factor=0 to B. It seems to be good, but I don't know whether it is the right way.

    If anybody have some ideas?

    Thanks.