Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Chris Harrison <ch...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/27 02:11:58 UTC

progression reports?

Hi All,

Is there a page with any of the following:

* A general schedule of what needs to be done?
* When people think things might get done by?
* Who might be doing what?

I know this project was only recently announced and so I don't mean to
get ahead of anyone, I'm just curious if there is anything for the
non-contributor/casual observer to look at and know 'at a glance'
where the project is up to?

If there isn't such a thing, perhaps I could be the one to implement
it?  I'm happy to offer a few hours per week to do that.

Cheers,
Chris Harrison
http://chrisharrison.com.au

--
Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half the CVs in the bin without
reading them.

Re: progression reports?

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
On 27-05-2005 02:11, "Chris Harrison" <ch...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Is there a page with any of the following:
>
> * A general schedule of what needs to be done?
> * When people think things might get done by?
> * Who might be doing what?

No. Some of that is in progress on the wiki.

> I know this project was only recently announced and so I don't mean to
> get ahead of anyone, I'm just curious if there is anything for the
> non-contributor/casual observer to look at and know 'at a glance'
> where the project is up to?

No.

> If there isn't such a thing, perhaps I could be the one to implement
> it?  I'm happy to offer a few hours per week to do that.

Sure!

Beware though, that'd make you a contributor/non-casual non-observer :-).

Maybe you could help Nick out with his blog efforts. Otherwise, the wiki is
available now for anyone to edit, including you. See

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/

Cheers,

Leo