Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Luca Conte <ba...@email.it> on 2005/10/07 11:48:02 UTC

t:panelNavigation synamic population How tO

Hi,
looking here: http://myfaces.apache.org/tlddoc/tomahawk/ I find
t:panelNavigation2 and in the examples here:
http://www.irian.at/myfaces/home.jsf I see a rendered menu with the
entire menutree set by a backingbean. Now I downloaded the latest
version of tomahawk.jar with its docos and I don't see
t:panelNavigation2 component but only t:panelNavigation. In any example
of t:panelNavigation there in no dynamic menu populated from a BBean...
How con I obtain this: http://www.irian.at/myfaces/panelnavigation_2.jsf
example with the current tomahawk lib?

thx

Re: t:panelNavigation synamic population How tO

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Look into the nightly build!

regards,

Martin