Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishwas Siravara <vs...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/17 17:23:28 UTC

Re: Providing external files to flink classpath

Does the -yt option work for standalone cluster without dedicated resource
manager ? So this property file is read by one of the dependencies inside
my application as a file, so I can't really use Parameter tool to parse the
config file.

Thanks,
Vishwas

Posted by Maxim Parkachov <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishwas,

took me some time to find out as well. If you have your properties file
under lib following will work:

val kafkaPropertiesInputStream =
getClass.getClassLoader.getResourceAsStream("lib/config/kafka.properties")

Hope this helps,
Maxim.