Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2013/06/26 19:46:19 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.0

This is a voting thread for Libcloud 0.13.0.

This release includes a lot of improvements and bug fixes. Change log
can be found at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=libcloud.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES;h=640bd2f4db8bc11674fc8c1829922d0c79b733cd;hb=9c0d11a4cf7e588ad87c7e57311bbb1d955cc2a7#l3

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.0

Vote will be opened until June 30th, 2013 (or longer, if needed).

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.0

Posted by Mahendra M <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Mahendra

http://twitter.com/mahendra

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.0

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@tomaz.me>.
OK, cool, this makes it 3 binding +1's now :)

+1's:

- Me (binding)
- Mahendra (binding)
- Jerry (binding)
- Sebastien

I'll upload artifacts and post the release announcement shortly.

Posted by Jerry Chen <je...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Checked the keys
Tested CloudStack driver new functions:
*list/create/delete keypairs
*list/create/delete security group
*authorize security group ingress

Started a node and checked:
*start
*stop

thanks,

-sebastien

[dev] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.13.0

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Bumping this thread - We are still missing 1 vote from a committer.