Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Tony Blanchard <bl...@wanadoo.fr> on 2005/06/21 14:46:31 UTC

Replication or referral functionnalities.

Hi all,

I have just a question to know the state of these functionnalities in
apacheds.
Wat is the state of the replication and referral functionnalities today
in apacheds ? Are thay active ? How to configure ?...

Thanks
Tony Blanchard

Re: Replication or referral functionnalities.

Posted by Tony Blanchard <bl...@wanadoo.fr>.
Thanks for answer.
I will wait for the first july to look for this functionnality.

Tony

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,

http://gleamynode.net/