Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Mr.Supawat Pusavanno" <to...@isdc.au.edu> on 2003/10/27 10:14:04 UTC

Could Cactus Test Socket Application?

i have created Server Application (ServerSocket and Thread) that serve
multiple clients and use propritary protocol (using stream of strings).
i want to know that Could Cactus test my server?

RE: Could Cactus Test Socket Application?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi,

The answer is no. Cactus should be used to test Servlets, Filters, JSPs,
Taglibs and EJBs or any code using these APIs.

Thanks
-Vincent