Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Im...@xlgs.com on 2002/04/03 15:20:51 UTC

Configuring Slide with Tomcat 4

Hello

I  do not know if this has been answered prior to my asking so pardon me if
I am asking again:

 I read in the docs about configuring Slide with Catalina 4

There is one statment that I do not understand.

"Configure Catalina to use realm wrappers.catalina.SlideRealm so that
Catalina authenticates users based on users defined in the Slide namespace.
"

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

 thanks for your help.

Regards