Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Doug Malmgren <dm...@spscommerce.com> on 2000/04/12 15:33:42 UTC

os-windows/5982: Flickering at start-up, will not shut down

>Number:         5982
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Flickering at start-up, will not shut down
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Apr 12 06:40:01 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     dmalmgren@spscommerce.com
>Release:        1.3
When I start the Apache Server, the start-up screen flickers and disappears rather than setting an icon in the task bar at the bottom of the screen. The server cannot be shut down, either, with Stop Apache. It is continually running.
>How-To-Repeat:
???
>Fix:
Tried to set KeepAlive Off in httpd.conf, but this did not help.
 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]