Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2008/11/11 16:10:54 UTC

London Wicket Event - December 3rd @ Google

Our next London Wicket Event will be on December 3rd (most likely at Google's
offices at Victoria station). We'll be ordering the Pizza to be there by
18:15.
I am still working on the schedule but it is almost finalised; registration
and up-to-date details are   http://www.jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/ here .
You'll see that we're covering some very interesting ground, as usual. Feel
free to bring your laptops if you want us to look at any
code/design/problems you are working on.

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk  http://jWeekend.co.uk

PS Thanks for the kind words, emails and blog entries about the
organisation, content and our event in general. These blog entries and posts
can also give more people the opportunity to find out about our events.
PPS Don't hesitate to  http://www.jweekend.com/dev/ContactUsBody/ contact us
if you have ideas for presentations that could be interesting for our guests
at future events or if you'd like to promote your project/product.

Re: London Wicket Event - December 3rd @ Google

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Our December 3rd London Wicket Event line-up is taking shape:

    * Cemal Bayramoglu:  Welcome/Introduction
    * James A Perry: "Wicket & Evolutionary Computing"
    * Marco Behler: YUI Modal Window (ResourceReferences, Javascript
initialisation, JSON, AjaxRequestTarget...) (TBC)
    * Al Maw & Cemal Bayramoglu: Wicket Code Jam + Q&A

I've also arranged for an alternative host in Central London (near
Centrepoint), just in case, so December 3rd is now confirmed. Assume that we
will be at Google unless I inform you otherwise.