Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/06/28 23:40:07 UTC

[VOTE] Ready to submit proposal to Incubator PMC?

I think the proposal is ready to go to the Incubator PMC and I'd like
to move forward based on some personal scheduling issues.  Would be
nice to have Alvaro Carrasco background info filled in, but I think
we can proceed without it.  If you think we are ready to raise the
issue to the Incubator PMC, please indicate by a +1.  I would also
suggest that the proposed committers and any interested observers
send an email to general-subscribe@incubator.apache.org to subscribe
proposal.

Here is my +1

p.s. I added myself as a committer since I'd expect to help migrate
the existing docs to Maven, help with the web content, et al.  I'd
likely have commit rights at the mentor, but I wanted to make it
explicit.

p.s.s. Barring some -1 or additional discussion, I'd expect to
proceed on raising the issue to the Incubator PMC in about 24 hours.
Given the nature of the action, I think there is not a need to wait a
full 72 hours for feedback as you would with a release candidate or
some other mandated vote.

Re: [VOTE] Ready to submit proposal to Incubator PMC?

Posted by Knut Urdalen <kn...@php.no>.
Curt Arnold wrote:
> If you think we are ready to raise the issue to the Incubator PMC,
> please indicate by a +1.
+1 :)

Regards,
Knut Urdalen

Re: [VOTE] Ready to submit proposal to Incubator PMC?

Posted by Michael Schmitz <Mi...@tietoenator.com>.

    Curt> If you think we are ready to raise the issue to the
    Curt> Incubator PMC, please indicate by a +1.

+1