Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by uwdanny <uw...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 19:21:57 UTC

Re: How to retrieve relevance "debug/explain" info in code?

any hints?

Re: How to retrieve relevance "debug/explain" info in code?

Posted by uwdanny <uw...@gmail.com>.
Hi erick, thanks for the reply.

my query url includes "debugQuery=on" and the result page is correctly
showing all the debug / explain info. the problem I'm facing is that I
cannot get the same debug/explain info in code. I've been trying
IndexSearcher.explain(Weight, int ) API, as well as Searcher.explain( Query,
int ) API, the methods (in code) always throw me 0.0 score, whereas on url
return page everything's fine.

appreciate the help =)

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.