Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Yu, Yanhui" <ya...@pioneer.com> on 2002/03/27 18:59:39 UTC

Struts 1.0.2 checkbox - Error Message: No collection found

Hi All,

We are using struts verions 1.0.2 here.  I have a problem using checkbox in
a jsp, getting No collection found error.  Here is my sample code and I
really appreciate if anyone can give me a hand on this.

in jsp
=====================================
	<logic:iterate id="conflicts" name="ConflictResolutionForm"
property="conflicts"
                 type="com.pioneer.sales.terrmaint.demo.ConflictBean">
/></td>
/></td>
	</logic:iterate>
=======================================

in ConflictBean class
	private String linenum = null;
	private String field = null;
	private String level = null;
	private String currentValue = null;
	private String overrideValue = null;
	private boolean checked = false;

	// all public getters and setters for all the String attributes

	public boolean getChecked() {
		return checked;
	}
	public void setChecked(boolean _checked){
		checked = _checked;
	}

in Action class
	ConflictResolutionForm conFlictForm = new ConflictResolutionForm();
	ArrayList conflicts = new ArrayList();
	// Fill in the list here

	ConflictBean cb = new ConflictBean();
	cb.setLinenum("1");
	cb.setField("Field 1");
	cb.setLevel("Area");
	cb.setCurrentValue("012345678");
	cb.setOverrideValue("012345678");
  	conflicts.add(cb);

	conFlictForm.setConflicts(conflicts);
	return (mapping.findForward("conflictresolution"));   //set up in
struts-config.xml

in ActionForm
	private ArrayList conflicts = null;

	public ArrayList getConflicts() {
		return conflicts;
	}

	public void setConflicts(ArrayList _conflicts) {
		conflicts = _conflicts;
	}

	public ConflictBean getConflicts(int index) {
		return (ConflictBean) conflicts.get(index);
	}

	public void setConflicts(int index, ConflictBean conflict) {
		conflicts.set(index,conflict);
	}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  What I did wrong here? Maybe
multibox is what I need?

Yanhui