Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2009/11/25 13:51:59 UTC

Cayenne versions on the website

A few things that we need to bring in order on the site:

* menu reading "3.0 (in development)" should probably read "3.0 (beta)"
* Javadocs for 3.0 are generated from 3.1 trunk
* we need to fork 3.0 space in Confluence and create 3.1 menu item on
the site.

I may do all this myself in maybe a week, unless somebody else
volunteers to handle it (which I would definitely appreciate).

Andrus

Re: Cayenne versions on the website

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 25/11/09 11:51 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> * menu reading "3.0 (in development)" should probably read "3.0 (beta)"

Once the space is copied, all the templates need updating, so I'll do that later.

> * Javadocs for 3.0 are generated from 3.1 trunk

Done. Give it an hour or two. This is something only I can do for now since they are generated from my own p.a.o account. But I'm working on moving this across to hudson.

> * we need to fork 3.0 space in Confluence and create 3.1 menu item on
> the site.

I tried, but Confluence is throwing an error. I'll report it.

Ari

--

Aristedes Maniatis