Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Sean W. Ferguson" <se...@comcast.net> on 2003/07/31 00:46:32 UTC

[Jelly] Bug with static

I am not 100% where to post this bug report, but using Jelly I cannot
refrence anything that's static or a constant.  For example, I want to
use DateFormat.parse, but cannot because it's static.

Re: [Jelly] Bug with static

Posted by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>.
Use the invokeState tag. It is part of the core tags. for example:

<j:invokeStatic var="ps" className="java.text.DateFormat" method="parse" >
</j:invokeStatice>

Robert