Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Lin, Bozhong" <Bo...@iona.com> on 2007/01/12 03:50:27 UTC

JIRA cleanup

Hi,

It seems that current JIRA issues could use some cleanup. If you are the owner or reporter of any JIRA issues, please update those JIRA issues status accordingly. If you still don't have proper JIRA access right, please feel free to let our mentors know and get JIRA account fixed.

This cleanup will help us to understand what we will be able to deliver in March 2.0 RC release, and it will also help new contributors to pick up any outstanding issues.

Thanks,
BO

Re: JIRA cleanup

Posted by Andrea Smyth <an...@iona.com>.
Lin, Bozhong wrote:

>Hi,
>
>It seems that current JIRA issues could use some cleanup. If you are the owner or reporter of any JIRA issues, please update those JIRA issues status accordingly. If you still don't have proper JIRA access right, please feel free to let our mentors know and get JIRA account fixed.
>
>This cleanup will help us to understand what we will be able to deliver in March 2.0 RC release, and it will also help new contributors to pick up any outstanding issues.
>
>Thanks,
>BO

It would also be good if issues were assigned to components where
possible - there are currently 64 issues without a component. Further
components can be created if necessary.
Andrea.