Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Asbern <as...@trainocate.com> on 2018/07/03 05:44:09 UTC

Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

Hi all,

Is it possible to access any webpage using Guacamole?

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

Re: Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 2:02 AM ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Perhaps I'm missing your point but "Apache Guacamole is a clientless
> remote desktop gateway", it's not a browser.
>

> Yes, if this is what you're trying to do:

Then, no, Guacamole does not do that.  It is not designed to be a generic
proxy or SSL VPN for any/all connections, it is a remote desktop
client/proxy.

-Nick

Re: Accessing webServer page using Guacamole

Posted by ivanmarcus <iv...@yahoo.com>.
Perhaps I'm missing your point but "Apache Guacamole is a clientless
remote desktop gateway", it's not a browser.

That said you could connect to another machine (using say RDP or VNC)
via Guacamole and access websites that way.

Does that answer your question?