Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Harmeet Singh <hs...@pillardata.com> on 2007/01/17 02:23:44 UTC

Duplicate Delivery with Pure Master/Slave

Hello all

Help!!

I have configure AMQ 4.0.2  in pure master/slave configuration. When I bring
my master down, my consumers start receiving messages from slave that were
already consumed when master was active. As a result all messages that had
already been delivered by master are again delivered by slave.

By using jconsole, I see that the enqueue count of the slave is kept
updated, but the dequeue count stays at 0 while master is delivering
messages.

Thanks
Harmeet