Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Simon Klaiber <li...@klaiber.com> on 2004/09/19 18:27:52 UTC

Status RMI Proposal

Can someone give me a status on the RMI Proposal included in the actual
Source Distribution.

How are the chances, that it will be included in the next Version?

I'm currently writing a WebBased Client for it and don't want to invest
to much time in it if it is allready decided, that it will be dropped.

Simon

Re: Status RMI Proposal

Posted by Simon Klaiber <li...@klaiber.com>.
Hi, I'm still hoping for an answer on this subject.
Can anyone help out?

Thanks
Simon