Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/20 05:51:56 UTC

review request: HBASE-4508 Backport HBASE-3777 (connection sharing) to 0.90 branch

Hi,
I have reviewed latest patch for HBASE-4508 and run test suite.

Jonathan has made good progress in his offline .META. builder whose 0.90
patch is blocked by the integration of HBASE-4508.

rocketfuel has been running 0.90 with HBASE-4508 for 5 months. I feel we
should integrate HBASE-4508 into 0.90.5 soon.

Please provide your comments.

Thanks

Re: review request: HBASE-4508 Backport HBASE-3777 (connection sharing) to 0.90 branch

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Sounds good to me.  That's basically why I posted separate versions.

Thanks,
Jon.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I plan to integrate latest patch to 0.90 branch this weekend.

Pleas share your comments if you haven't done so.

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Joanthan:

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.