Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2020/09/30 17:15:09 UTC

T-Online.de mail loss

Is there anybody else than me who is on t-online.de and loses messages
from this mailing list?

For example, I got only one "Download issue with some testfiles" message
although four were sent.

Tilman

Re: T-Online.de mail loss

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 30.09.20 um 19:15 schrieb Tilman Hausherr:
> Is there anybody else than me who is on t-online.de and loses messages from this
> mailing list?
I'm not on t-online but had some issues in the past. From time to time I got
messages from the mailing-list-daemon that some messages may got lost and some
got lost. But that stopped some time ago. I never found the real reason, just
some hiccup somewhere in the internet ....

Andreas