Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mrh <mr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 15:54:11 UTC

Selector Modification

Is it possible to modify selectors after the listener has been started,
without closing and restarting the consumer?

Thanks,
mrh

Re: Selector Modification

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 09/11/2007, mrh <mr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to modify selectors after the listener has been started,
> without closing and restarting the consumer?

Only via JMX on the broker. Failing that stop and start the consumer.
If you are using queues it doesn't make any difference; its only for
topics. But we do support retroactive consumers for this kind of issue
(wanting to go back in time a bit with topics).
--
James
-------

Open Source SOA