Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Stefan Wagner <wa...@ixtern.de> on 2001/08/22 15:35:42 UTC

Re: James

Better send that to the James mailing list!

Ciao,
Stefan

Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2001 15:37 schrieben Sie:
> I'm sorry: I forgot to change the "subject" of my last message. I send it
> again with an appropiate subject.
>

> Dear all:
>
> What are the changes I must do in order to have James running in other
> ports than 25 and 110?
>
> I don't mean the changes in "JAMES.conf.xml" file, but in
> "TurbineResources.properties" or any other Jetspeed file.
>
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> 	Cesar F. Acebal
> 	acebal@ieee.org

ixtern Software + Systemhaus GmbH
Alter Postweg 101
86159 Augsburg
Fon 0821/259284-0

RE: James

Posted by "César F. Acebal" <ac...@telecable.es>.
   > I don't know if that's possible. I don't even know to send mail
   > to a different port with JavaMail at all.

Thank you anyway, Stefan.

   > Maybe someone else can help.

I hope so. :)

	César

Re: James

Posted by Stefan Wagner <wa...@ixtern.de>.
Hi!

Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2001 15:52 schrieben Sie:
>    > Better send that to the James mailing list!
>
> I don't think so. If you read my message you will see that my problem is
> not how to configurate James to run in other ports, but how to notify that
> to Jetspeed, something that I think is undocummented.

Okay, I got you wrong.

> In other words, what is the configuration needed in
> TurbineResources.properties or any other Jetspeed file?

I don't know if that's possible. I don't even know to send mail to a
different port with JavaMail at all. Maybe someone else can help.

> Regards,
>
> 	César F. Acebal
> 	acebal@ieee.org

Ciao,