Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Matthieu Baechler <mb...@linagora.com> on 2017/04/03 07:05:45 UTC

Re: SoC student application period

Hi all,

That's just a follow up of my previous email : final proposal are due
for today 4 PM UTC.

I know that Shrumit and Shravan already submitted Proposals (either as
draft or as final), thank you to them, that's great news.

In order to show us your involvement in James project and community, you
are supposed to start working with us as soon as possible.

The team tagged some easy tickets as "easyfix", it's probably the best
way to start with james code and have your contributions merged, so
don't hesitate to take some of them.

We'll also try to have a chat up and running soon to exchange more
easily with you, James is not an easy project, it deserves good
communication for successful collaboration.

Regards

--

Matthieu Baechler

Posted by Shrumit Mehta <sm...@uwo.ca>.
Hi Matthieu,

My last exam for the semester is on April 12th after which I am free to dedicate my time to Apache James until September. I'll be picking up a few of the "easyfix" issues a few days after the 12th.

Definitely a good idea to get a chat system going since email can be difficult :)

Thanks,

Shrumit