Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michal Niklas <mn...@heuthes.pl> on 2010/08/30 09:43:37 UTC

Axis2+rampard problem: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation: stored SV vector not empty

Hello,

I have problem with querying webservice which uses WS-Security. I use code
creadted by axis2 with rampard module which implements WS-Security. I
think I make good query and I got response, but that response have
something my client do not understand. Exception looks like:

   INFO [main] (?:?) - Verification successful for URI
"#element-113-1282904809584-289878786"
   INFO [main] (?:?) - Verification successful for URI "#timestamp"
ERROR [main] (AxisEngine.java:209) - WSHandler: Check Signature
confirmation: stored SV vector not empty
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSHandler: Check Signature confirmation:
stored SV vector not empty
      at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processMessage(WSDoAllReceiver.java:92)
      at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:72)
      at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:318)
      at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:251)
      at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:160)

My rampard configuration in axis2.xml:
<parameter name="InflowSecurity">
    <action>
      <items>Signature Encrypt</items>
      <passwordCallbackClass>pl.firstdata.www.wdx.business.card.PWCallback</passwordCallbackClass>
      <signaturePropFile>client.properties</signaturePropFile>
      <signatureKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</signatureKeyIdentifier>
      <signatureParts>{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body</signatureParts>
      <encryptionKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</encryptionKeyIdentifier>
      <encryptionUser>wdx_test</encryptionUser>
    </action>
</parameter>

Is there something I can do on the client side to not to get such
exception?

Regards,
MichaƂ Niklas

PS This is copy of my question from Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3583502/axis2-problem-wshandler-check-signature-confirmation-stored-sv-vector-not-empt