Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vinay Patil <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/14 14:51:28 UTC

Flink SSL Setup on a standalone cluster

Hi,

I have keystore for each of the 4 nodes in cluster and respective trustore.
The cluster is configured correctly with SSL , verified this by accessing
job manager using https and also see the TM path as akka.ssl.tcp, however
the job is not getting submitted to the cluster.

I am not allowed to import the certificate to the java default trustore, so
I have provided the trustore and keystore as jvm args to the job.

Is there any other configuration I should do so that the job is submitted

Regards,
Vinay Patil

Re: Flink SSL Setup on a standalone cluster

Posted by Vinay Patil <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The passwords are shown in plain text in logs , is this fixed in newer
versions of flink (I am using 1.3.2)

Also, please let me know the answer to my previous queries in this mail
chain

Regards,
Vinay Patil

Posted by Vinay Patil <vi...@gmail.com>.