Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/08 20:51:17 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Seeking Pilot Users to Test Out Mobile Money Integration with Hover Automation SDK for USSD

Hi Ed,

Currently here in Sierra Leone, we are working closely with one of the
Mobile Network providers. Once we are set it would be nice to test it here
if possible. I can not say much for now nevertheless, i am deeply
interested in seeing this integration work

I am eager to be of help where i can.

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago