Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net> on 2004/07/26 13:22:04 UTC

Re: HowTo: Continue at the error "can not delete locally modified fil e"

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 07:18, Robert Krugmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Situation:
> Locally I have a modified file. This happens each time I do compile. If
> someone deletes such a file in the repo,
> svn stop an update transaction with the error: "can not delete locally
> modified file".

This behavior is fixed in svn 1.1;  the update process no longer stops
when this happens.  Instead, it just unversions the file and leaves it
behind.

And when svn 1.1 is released, I'm sure a new version of Tortoise will
come out that uses the libraries.