Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Hans van den Bogert <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/22 17:54:10 UTC

How to run a single test

Hi,

I’m trying to understand how the allocator/DRF works in some instances, and wanted to use some existing tests in src/test/ to play with. However changing one use case and running `make check` takes too long to iteratively develop.

Is there a way to compile/run specific tests?

Thanks,

Hans

Re: How to run a single test

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.
Mesos relies on googletest and goolemock frameworks, you may want to
check their cookbooks as well. Start here:
https://github.com/google/googletest/blob/master/googlemock/README.md#getting-started

Re: How to run a single test

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--