Posted to users@camel.apache.org by seazor <jg...@skynet.be> on 2013/03/08 15:35:11 UTC

Polling in subfolder with sftp fail (camel 2.10.4)

It seems that the problems sftp & camel are going better but it's not
finished...

I upgraded from 2.10.3 -> 2.10.4 (see
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Problem-with-donefilename-on-sftp-td5728209.html
)
Some of my problems are corrected, but i've one more :
I have a route who is polling in a subfolder of an sftp server, and i have
an exception.

So
1)
from("ftp://camel@port-jogu/rfolder?password=***&amp;move=done&amp;doneFileName=$simple{file:name.noext}.ok&amp;localWorkDirectory=/tmp")
works OK

2)
from("sftp://camel@port-jogu/?password=***&amp;move=done&amp;doneFileName=$simple{file:name.noext}.ok&amp;localWorkDirectory=/tmp")
works OK

BUT 3)
from("sftp://camel@port-jogu/rfolder?password=***&amp;move=done&amp;doneFileName=$simple{file:name.noext}.ok&amp;localWorkDirectory=/tmp")
give this error :
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
change directory to: rfolder
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.doChangeDirectory(SftpOperations.java:437)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.changeCurrentDirectory(SftpOperations.java:425)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer.doPollDirectory(SftpConsumer.java:78)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpConsumer.pollDirectory(SftpConsumer.java:50)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileConsumer.poll(GenericFileConsumer.java:107)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:142)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:92)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
	at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
	at
java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
	at
	at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:909)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: 4: Failure
	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.throwStatusError(ChannelSftp.java:2569)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp._realpath(ChannelSftp.java:2100)
	at com.jcraft.jsch.ChannelSftp.cd(ChannelSftp.java:315)
	at
org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations.doChangeDirectory(SftpOperations.java:435)
	... 15 more

If somebody have an idea to help me, feel free !
Thanks in advance...

Re: Polling in subfolder with sftp fail (camel 2.10.4)

Posted by barrel <ba...@nauta.be>.
Also the polling option works.

Re: Polling in subfolder with sftp fail (camel 2.10.4)

Posted by barrel <ba...@nauta.be>.
I have written a simple test-case that tries the same (using the same URI
structure as in the first post), this test functions without problems

Barry

Re: Polling in subfolder with sftp fail (camel 2.10.4)

Posted by seazor <jg...@skynet.be>.
I just tried with stepwise=false option but i also had an exception.
Anyone an idea ?