Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yuval Itzchakov <yu...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/24 15:55:47 UTC

SourceReaderBase not part of flink-core 1.11.1

Hi,
I'm implementing a custom SourceReader and want to base it on
SourceReaderBase. However, it seems like while SourceReader and Source are
part of `flink-core:1.11.1`, SourceReaderBase is not?

Do I need an external package for it?

--
Best Regards,
Yuval Itzchakov.

Re: SourceReaderBase not part of flink-core 1.11.1

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
SourceReaderBase seems to be in flink-connector-base.