Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 07:17:05 UTC

Build currently failing in SegmentMicroKernelFixture

Hi Team,

I was trying to run the IT test locally before I push in my changes
related to DataStore. However it seems that testcase are currently
failing even without my change.

- Apache CI - http://ci.apache.org/builders/oak-trunk/ - There has
been no build post rev 1576949 (Current 1577399)
- Travis CI - https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds
Failing due to updated JR SNAPSHOTs for 2.8 are not present causing
compilation failure

On running the test locally following tests fails for me

Tests run: 116, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
10.488 sec <<< FAILURE!
testLargeBlob[1](org.apache.jackrabbit.mk.test.MicroKernelIT)  Time
elapsed: 2.589 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: data does not match expected:<24> but was:<48>
        at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:93)
        at org.junit.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:647)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:128)
        at org.junit.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:472)
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.mk.test.MicroKernelIT.testBlobs(MicroKernelIT.java:1382)

On debugging it seems to be a failure in SegmentMicroKernelFixture and
comes only when SegmentNodeStore is used with MemoryStore

Chetan Mehrotra

Re: Build currently failing in SegmentMicroKernelFixture

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Chetan Mehrotra
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was trying to run the IT test locally before I push in my changes
> related to DataStore. However it seems that testcase are currently
> failing even without my change.
> [...]
> On debugging it seems to be a failure in SegmentMicroKernelFixture and
> comes only when SegmentNodeStore is used with MemoryStore

That was my bad, sorry. Should be fixed in revision 1577567.

BR,

Jukka Zitting