Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2007/07/09 01:56:32 UTC

[Vote] release maven-enforcer-plugin 1.0-alpha-3 and maven-enforcer-rule-api 1.0-alpha-2

Last release vote this weekend, I promise ;-)

The rule api is used by the plugin and is included with this vote. The
only change was to the pom to remove an unnecessary dependency.

This release contains a few small fixes and several new enforcer rules.
The site has been updated with info about all the new rules:

*  bannedDependencies
<file:///E:\svn\Maven\maven-plugins\maven-enforcer-plugin\target\site\ru
les\bannedDependencies.html>  - enforces that excluded dependencies
aren't included.

*  evaluateBeanshell
<file:///E:\svn\Maven\maven-plugins\maven-enforcer-plugin\target\site\ru
les\evaluateBeanshell.html>  - evaluates a beanshell script.

*  noSnapshots
<file:///E:\svn\Maven\maven-plugins\maven-enforcer-plugin\target\site\ru
les\noSnapshots.html>  - enforces that no snapshots are included.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-enforcer-plugin

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/tags/maven-enforcer-plugi
n-1.0-alpha-3

Staged at:

http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository

Release Notes - Maven 2.x Enforcer Plugin - Version 1.0-alpha-3

** Bug

    * [MENFORCER-4] - Typos in Version Range Specification document

    * [MENFORCER-9] - Exception in java rule when using Apple JDK 6
Developer Preview

** Improvement

    * [MENFORCER-6] - add optional message to rules

** New Feature

    * [MENFORCER-5] - Add property verification to the enforcer plugin

    * [MENFORCER-7] - new beanshell expression rule

    * [MENFORCER-8] - Ability to disallow groups of deps

Vote is open for the usual 72 hrs, please +1/+0/-1

+1

Thanks,

Brian

RE: [Vote] release maven-enforcer-plugin 1.0-alpha-3 and maven-enforcer-rule-api 1.0-alpha-2

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Results:
Binding +3 (Brian, Vincent S., Jason)
Non-Binding +1 Jason D.