Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Remijan <mj...@yahoo.com> on 2010/02/22 17:45:09 UTC

Problem creating a self-executing signed jar

I'm trying to convert an ANT project to Maven and I'm having trouble configuring Maven to do what I need.  Here are the basic steps I need:

1) Create a "jar-with-dependencies" jar.
2) Sign the jar
3) Create a ZIP distribution with the signed jar.

So far I've been able to configure the maven-assembly-plugin to create the "jar-with-dependencies" and I've been able to configure the maven-jarsigner-plugin to sign the "jar-with-dependencies" jar.

However, when I configure another execution of maven-assembly-plugin to run my own assembly descriptor to build the ZIP file I want, it always runs BEFORE the jar is signed. How do I get this execution to run AFTER the jarsigner plugin?

Mike

Re: Problem creating a self-executing signed jar

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
a multi-module build... it will be the same overall project, just structured
"better"

If you think Maven is like ANT then drink the maven kool-aid and you'll be
happy ;-)

-Stephen

Posted by Michael Remijan <mj...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.