Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/20 19:14:56 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne Documentation: Reverse Engineer Database (page edited)

Currently all screenshots of modeler are done in OS X. I don't have Mac, so
could someone update the second screenshot on this page?

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps:

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/modeler-guide.html

or

http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/introduction-to-cayennemodeler.html

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au>.
On 23/11/2008, at 7:24 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

> Thanks! As I said, I've no access to Mac, so probably I'll have to
> ask for
> that again in the future :-)

In my opinion, I'd prefer to see Windows screenshots mixed with OSX
screenshots, even within the same page. That gives a better message to
the user base about the cross platform usability of Cayenne.

Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: [CONF] Apache Cayenne Documentation: Reverse Engineer Database (page edited)

Posted by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
The keyboard shortcuts used to make TIFF files, but perhaps that has
changed now.  If so, that's one move in the right direction.

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I'll try to do this over the weekend.  If someone beats me to it, just
drop a note here.

Thanks!