Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Mark Bolduc <ma...@comcast.net> on 2018/01/19 00:54:00 UTC

RE: Table Creation

Curious what direction you went in.

Regards
Mark Bolduc

-----Original Message-----
From: rds@swansongrp.com [mailto:rds@swansongrp.com]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2017 1:49 PM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: re: Table Creation

 >> Date: Mon 05/06/17 10:57>> >> Hi Team,>> >> 1) In my project i need to develop pdf using pdfbox which >> displays content>> in the form of a table. Would you please send an api that >> displays the
data>> in the form of an aligned table.>> >> Regards,>> Divya Sree.>>
 I suggest using XLT-FO. The system has tablecreation capability, along with sophisticatedlayout features.
 https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html
 In the last few years, I have changed a major project of mine from PDFBox over to FOP. I am quite satisfied with the results.
 The following page:
 https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/examples.html
 includes an example:
 "table.fo - some table examples"